Language courses for companies, professionals and individuals
ESIC Languages, a specialized center in foreign languages, is as essential addition to the academic offer at ESIC Business & Marketing School. Its different programs are designed to help students communicate appropriately in international settings, both in professional and personal activities. Students also receive official certificates.
The courses are aimed at companies, professionals and also individual students. You will discover the different aspects of communication in other languages, and the advantage that these skills will provide in the labor market. Success lies in choosing the most appropriate solution in every moment, and that's what ESIC Languages will give you.
Here is a number of activities that you will have access to:
Learn more about our language services at www.esicidiomas.com
- Creative solutions for businesses and professionals: programs specifically designed to meet the needs of international business communication.
- Academic courses: We offer annual language courses structured in different levels and where oral interaction and fluency receive special attention.
- Preparation for official exams: we are a certified center in the preparation and evaluation for the most important language tests recognized internationally. We offer preparatory courses to successfully pass these tests and add a valuable and prestigious asset to your CV. With our training, you can sit for TOEFL, TOEIC and University of Cambridge Exams, (such as their business English exam BEC and the general English exams KET, PET, FCE, CAE, and CPE
- We also offer intensive courses designed to meet the specific learning needs of our students. These are adapted to their time availability and to the specific topics they need to learn or improve: business, leisure, technical, etc.
- Blended Courses: they combine the best aspects from the classroom with the best of e-learning, so you can optimize your time learning from home, the office, or even while travelling. We offer two types of blended courses: business and general.